Attorney at Law
Lauren has been practicing law for the past eighteen years, the past seven of which have been exclusively devoted to the area of estates and trusts law. Lauren is certified by the State Bar of California as a specialist in estate planning, trust, and probate law. Lauren is thrilled to be practicing estate planning in her hometown of Orinda, and to join the talented team of Rebecca Conradi and Caroline Vanderoef.
Lauren takes great pride in developing a personal connection with each client, thereby ensuring that each estate plan reflects that particular client’s individual wishes. She understands the magnitude of the task clients feel as they plan their legacy and works to lighten the burden for her clients. Lauren does this with a meticulous eye for detail, and by ensuring that the plan itself is supported by a strong legal foundation.
Lauren came to estate planning and administration after litigating for almost ten years, first as a Deputy District Attorney in Alameda County (2000-2006), then in private practice. Lauren’s extensive litigation background serves a different purpose in estate planning and post-death administration: helping clients avoid family conflict and litigation.
Lauren lives in Orinda with her husband, Alexander, and their three children. In her free time, she enjoys cooking, skiing, cycling, and spending time with her family.
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- Stanford University, Bachelor of Arts (Psychology with honors, Phi Beta Kappa)
- Currently pursuing a Master of Laws (LLM) in Estate Planning at Golden Gate University School of Law
- State Bar of California, Trusts and Estates Section
- EBTEL (East Bay Trust and Estate Lawyers)
- Member of the Board of Directors, Boys Team Charity, Orinda League
- Member of the Board of Directors, Sleepy Hollow Swim and Tennis Club
Contact Lauren: firstname.lastname@example.org