Attorney at Law
Lauren is certified by the State Bar of California as a specialist in estate planning, trust, and probate law. In 2019, 2020, and 2021, she was selected by her peers as one of Northern California’s “Super Lawyers” in the area of estate planning and probate law. Lauren graduated from Stanford University with honors, and was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa honor society in her junior year. She earned her law degree at UC Berkeley, School of Law, and went on to earn her LL.M. in estate planning from Golden Gate University, where she was awarded the 2021 Outstanding LLM in Estate Planning Student Award.
Lauren takes great pride in developing a personal connection with each client, thereby ensuring that each estate plan reflects that particular client’s individual wishes. She understands the magnitude of the task clients feel as they plan their legacy and works to lighten the burden for her clients. Lauren does this with a meticulous eye for detail, and by ensuring that the plan itself is supported by a strong legal foundation.
Lauren came to estate planning and administration after litigating for almost ten years, first as a Deputy District Attorney in Alameda County (2000-2006), then in private practice. Lauren’s extensive litigation background serves a different purpose in estate planning and post-death administration: helping clients avoid family conflict and litigation.
Lauren lives in Orinda with her husband, Alexander, and their three children. In her free time, she enjoys cooking, skiing, cycling, and spending time with her family.
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- Stanford University, Bachelor of Arts (Psychology with honors, Phi Beta Kappa)
- Golden Gate University School of Law, LL.M., Estate Planning
- State Bar of California, Trusts and Estates Section
- EBTEL (East Bay Trust and Estate Lawyers)
- Member of the Board of Directors, Boys Team Charity, Orinda League (2017-2019)
- Member, Food from the Bar Committee, Contra Costa Bar Association-Contra Costa and Solano County Food Bank
- Member of the Board of Directors, Sleepy Hollow Swim and Tennis Club
Contact Lauren: firstname.lastname@example.org